To enhance the leadership and professional skills among our members to support their roles in health delivery system operations, education, research, advocacy and resource allocation, alone and in partnerships with medical leadership, to improve outcomes for children and young adults.
The members of AAAP are committed to:
- Developing management and leadership skills through formal initiatives of the AAAP such as annual meetings, regional meetings and collaborative conference calls
- Serving as a resource to other members by formal and informal networking opportunities
- Participating in discussions and projects with colleagues across the United States and Canada
- Sharing updates on issues and trends in academic Pediatric administration
- Participating in surveys such as the annual Compensation and Productivity Survey, and others pertinent to the mission of the AAAP
2019 AAAP Fall Meeting in Miami, Florida - Registration Now Open!
Thursday, October 17, 2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019
The Palm Hotel & Spa
Save the Date Thursday, October 17th - Friday October 18th for AAAP's Fall Regional Meeting at the Palm Hotel & Spa in Miami, Florida!NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION