To enhance the leadership and professional skills among our members to support their roles in health delivery system operations, education, research, advocacy and resource allocation, alone and in partnerships with medical leadership, to improve outcomes for children and young adults.
The members of AAAP are committed to:
- Developing management and leadership skills through formal initiatives of the AAAP such as annual meetings, regional meetings and collaborative conference calls
- Serving as a resource to other members by formal and informal networking opportunities
- Participating in discussions and projects with colleagues across the United States and Canada
- Sharing updates on issues and trends in academic Pediatric administration
- Participating in surveys such as the annual Compensation and Productivity Survey, and others pertinent to the mission of the AAAP
2021 Virtual Annual Meeting - Save the Date!
Thursday, March 4, 2021 - Saturday, March 6, 2021
Please save the date for the AAAP’s first ever virtual annual conference.
Call for Proposals for Posters, Presenters and Panelists for the 2021 Annual Meeting is now open!
The AAAP strives to ensure that the content and programming for our meeting is relevant and this is your opportunity to propose an idea for a session or poster and participate in the meeting. This year’s theme is “Hindsight is 2020: Pivoting from Chaos to Innovation”.
The instructions and forms can also be found on the AAAP website under events.
The deadline to submit is Friday, January 15, 2021.LEARN MORE