To enhance the leadership and professional skills among our members to support their roles in health delivery system operations, education, research, advocacy and resource allocation, alone and in partnerships with medical leadership, to improve outcomes for children and young adults.
The members of AAAP are committed to:
- Developing management and leadership skills through formal initiatives of the AAAP such as annual meetings, regional meetings and collaborative conference calls
- Serving as a resource to other members by formal and informal networking opportunities
- Participating in discussions and projects with colleagues across the United States and Canada
- Sharing updates on issues and trends in academic Pediatric administration
- Participating in surveys such as the annual Compensation and Productivity Survey, and others pertinent to the mission of the AAAP
AAAP Regional Meeting
Thursday, September 20, 2018 - Friday, September 21, 2018
We are happy to announce that the Regional AAAP Conference is now open for hotel registration!
The registration fee is $375 for members and non-members and $75 for guests.NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION