To enhance the leadership and professional skills among our members to support their roles in health delivery system operations, education, research, advocacy and resource allocation, alone and in partnerships with medical leadership, to improve outcomes for children and young adults.
The members of AAAP are committed to:
- Developing management and leadership skills through formal initiatives of the AAAP such as annual meetings, regional meetings and collaborative conference calls
- Serving as a resource to other members by formal and informal networking opportunities
- Participating in discussions and projects with colleagues across the United States and Canada
- Sharing updates on issues and trends in academic Pediatric administration
- Participating in surveys such as the annual Compensation and Productivity Survey, and others pertinent to the mission of the AAAP
Save the Date! 2020 Annual AAAP Meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana
Saturday, May 16, 2020 - Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Save The Date for our Annual meeting in Indianapolis at the Hotel Conrad. More details to follow!
The Call for Proposals for Posters, Presenters and Panelists for the 2020 Annual Meeting is now open! This your opportunity to propose an idea for a session or poster and participate in the meeting. The deadline to submit is January 31, 2020.LEARN MORE