Website Medical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) brings a synergy between the best medical education, research and patient care. Tomorrow’s discoveries happen right here alongside the very people who bring those lessons to our students. Every bit of knowledge, and every advancement, provides our students with an unprecedented, collaborative learning environment, and helps improve the vitality and care of our communities. In the role of Division Adminitrator II you will be working in our Pediatrics Department in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Manages finances, personnel and resources to ensure that goals are met in a timely and effective manner. Responsible for the day-to-day administration and operations of the division’s clinical, educational and research programs collaborating with the Department Administrator, Directors, and Managers. Maintains an environment conducive to peak performance in all areas of operation.
• Provides various office and location support activities. • Identifies, enhances, and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business unit to which the support is being provided.
• Ensures correct functioning of facilities, office and/or business support services.
• Develops and prepares budgets and analyzes financial information.
• Directs division operations and allocates people, material, and financial resources to ensure operational efficiency.
• Manages office services and operations including preparing reports, analysis, and other business services.
• Oversees operational activities of the division to ensure efficiency and compliance with the department and institution’s policies and procedures.
• Partners with department leadership and provides strategic planning and business development recommendations.
• Responsible for the division’s fiscal operations as well as recruitment, hiring, training, disciplinary action, and performance evaluation processes.
• Aligns division practices and collaborates to develop program materials, education materials, marketing materials, and division reports.
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of technical, business, consultation, project management, and cultural awareness.
Customer focus, building trust, communication, critical thinking, and influencing skills.
Full-time role with expectations for coverage during core business hours and flexibility required as necessary to accommodate clinical needs.
Appropriate experience may be substituted for education on an equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Required Experience: 8 years
Preferred Education: Master’s Degree
Field: Healthcare, operations management
Outstanding Healthcare Coverage, including but not limited to Health, Vision, and Dental. Along with Flexible Spending options
403B Retirement Package
Competitive Vacation and Paid Holidays offered
Paid Parental Leave
On campus Fitness Facility, offering onsite classes.
Additional discounted rates on items such as: Select cell phone plans, local fitness facilities, Milwaukee recreation and entertainment etc.
For a full list of positions see: www.mcw.edu/careers
For a brief overview of our benefits see: https://www.mcw.edu/departments/human-resources/benefits
Eastern Wisconsin is a vibrant, diverse metropolitan area. MCW is intent on attracting, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce and faculty body that reflects the community we serve. We value diversity of backgrounds, experience, thought, and perspectives to advance excellence in science and medicine. MCW is a welcoming campus community with a strong culture of collaboration, partnership, and engagement with our surrounding community. For more information, please visit our institutional website at https://www.mcw.edu/departments/office-of-diversity-and-inclusion.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.