The premier organization for administrators in academic pediatric departments and children’s hospitals
2023 AAAP Annual Meeting Registration is now Open!
March 4, 2023 – March 6, 2023.
Opal Sands Resort, Clearwater, Florida.
For more information and Registration details please click here:
2023 Board Nomination form is provided below. Deadline is Wednesday, November 30th!
AAAP works independently and engages in partnerships with medical leadership to improve outcomes for children and young adults. We also enhance the leadership and professional skills among our members to support and cultivate their roles in healthcare delivery system operations, education, research, advocacy and resource allocation.
We are dedicated to supporting our colleagues across the United States and Canada for sharing leadership, operational expertise, industry-related tools and events including Professional Compensation and Productivity Benchmark Survey, conferences, webinars and networking forums.
- Share best practices in areas affecting academic pediatric specialties.
- Network with colleagues from around the country.
- Partner with physician leaders to promote and facilitate our shared mission.
- Collaborate with colleagues and experts in pediatrics and academic administration.
- Connect with members during educational conference and via the list-serve throughout the year.
- Learn about how others are addressing challenges in our industry.