The premier organization for administrators in academic pediatric departments and children’s hospitals
REGIONAL MEETING REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
2022 AAAP Regional Meeting Registration Flyer
Use the above link that will direct you to the meeting registration and hotel reservation links.
This year’s AAAP Regional Meeting will be hosted by Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles from October 12-14th.
Hotel check-in begins at 4pm PDT on October 12th, with closing remarks ending at 1:00pm PDT on the 14th.
For meeting updates and COVID guidelines please visit our Events page
HOPE TO SEE YOU IN LA!
AAAP works independently and engages in partnerships with medical leadership to improve outcomes for children and young adults. We also enhance the leadership and professional skills among our members to support and cultivate their roles in healthcare delivery system operations, education, research, advocacy and resource allocation.
We are dedicated to supporting our colleagues across the United States and Canada for sharing leadership, operational expertise, industry-related tools and events including Professional Compensation and Productivity Benchmark Survey, conferences, webinars and networking forums.
- Share best practices in areas affecting academic pediatric specialties.
- Network with colleagues from around the country.
- Partner with physician leaders to promote and facilitate our shared mission.
- Collaborate with colleagues and experts in pediatrics and academic administration.
- Connect with members during educational conference and via the list-serve throughout the year.
- Learn about how others are addressing challenges in our industry.