- This event has passed.
2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
March 5, 2021 @ 8:00 am - March 7, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
- AAAP-AMSPDC Final Agenda
- AAAP 2021 e-Business Meeting Update
- Space & Resource Planning in a Post-COVID Environment – CannonDesign
- Space & Resource Planning in a Post-COVID Environment – Children’s Mercy-Kansas City
- Space & Resource Planning in a Post-COVID Environment – Duke
- Our Pandemic Telemedicine Journey & the Road to the Future – CHOP
- Benefits & Strategies for Virtual Faculty Onboarding – Lurie Childrens
- Benefits & Strategies for Virtual Recruitment – AMN Healthcare
- Patient Access & the Prevention of Lost to Follow Up – University of Utah
- Workforce and cFTE Updates – AMSPDC
Please save the date for the AAAP’s first ever virtual annual conference.
Call for Proposals for Posters, Presenters and Panelists for the 2021 Annual Meeting is now open!
The AAAP strives to ensure that the content and programming for our meeting is relevant and this is your opportunity to propose an idea for a session or poster and participate in the meeting. This year’s theme is “Hindsight is 2020: Pivoting from Chaos to Innovation”.
The instructions and forms can also be found on the AAAP website under events.
The deadline to submit is Friday, January 15, 2021.