AAAP is a premier organization for administrators in Academic Pediatric Departments and Children’s Hospitals working independently and engaging in partnerships with medical leadership to improve outcomes for children and young adults. We help enhance the leadership and professional skills among our members to support and cultivate their roles in healthcare delivery system operations, education, research, advocacy and resource allocation.
AAAP is dedicated to supporting our colleagues across the United States and Canada for sharing leadership, operational expertise, industry-related tools and events including Professional Compensation and Productivity Benchmark Survey, conferences, webinars and networking forums.
- Share best practices in areas affecting academic pediatric specialities.
- Network with colleagues from around the country.
- Partner with physician leaders to promote and facilitate our shared mission.
- Collaborate with colleagues and experts in pediatrics and academic administration.
- Connect with members during educational conference and via the list-serve throughout the year.
- Learn about how others are addressing challenges in our industry.
Membership Year: January - December
|Membership||$300 (USD)||$175 (USD)|
|Adjunct/Emeritus Please contact Jimmy Loftin, Membership Director for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payments made via check should be made payable to AAAP and send to:
Department of Pediatrics, Mail Code 5660
Center for Academic Medicine
453 Quarry Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Tax ID# 56-1449651